Interested in being a Volunteer Trustee?
Home-Start Kincardine is a registered charity established in 1995.
In 2005 it became a company limited by guarantee, still retaining its charitable status with a Board of volunteer Trustees responsible for the management of the scheme
Have you skills in any of these areas?
- Budgeting and Finance
- Management and organisation
- Equal opportunities
- Public relations or communication
- Staffing, employment and personnel management
- QA, evaluation & monitoring
- Public speaking
- Policy and strategic development
- Child protection
- or others
If you are interested in using your skills or further developing them as a volunteer Trustee, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact the office on 01569 767773 with enquiries so that an informal meeting can be arranged with the Chair to discuss this further.
Prospective trustees can expect support from the rest of the team, travel expenses to and from the monthly Trustee meetings, forums and training sessions.
- All new trustees will undergo an induction process. This includes sessions on Scheme Management and day to day running of the scheme.
- Home-Start Scotland provides various training opportunities including Child Protection which is mandatory for all who work in the scheme.
- In addition to 2 acceptable references, all Trustees are required to undergo an initial PVG check before being welcomed on to the Board.